Welcome REACH Evangelism Conference attendees! I want to offer you free and deeply discounted resources to help your mission. These discounts are available only to you and only until the end of January. I hope they are a blessing to your ministry.
If you have any questions, contact Steve McCoy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Mission.
- Exegete Your Culture – A 25 page download geared to help you understand and reach your culture
- Steps Toward Neighborhood Mission – A simple guide to share with your church to help you think and act like a missionary in your neighborhood
- 10 Steps to Engaging Controversial Issues – A guide for thinking through the difficult issues popping up in the news day-after-day and responding in a winsome and gracious way.
- Stetzer Coaching Class (One month free!) – Monthly online coaching from Ed Stetzer. You get 3+ monthly videos on a theme (like leadership, small groups, and preaching) to coach pastors and church leaders. You also get live monthly Q&A with Ed on the theme and a private coaching forum for church leaders. Learn more.
- Maximizing the Big Day ($50 off!) – A brand new 8 video session web-based resource that will lead your church through a process of preparing for and executing special outreach days. Learn more.
Use coupon code: samplecode1
- Breaking the 200 Barrier ($150 off!) – This 14 video session web-based resource includes 50+ bonuses to help you with the barriers that research shows in smaller churches. Learn how to structure leadership and volunteers, set up systems for assimilation and outreach, and a lot more. A resource you can use over and over! Learn more.
Use coupon code: samplecode2
- Strategic Leadership for Ministry & Mission ($150 off!) – This 18 video session web-based seminar is geared to help you grow as a leader and train leaders. Learn to lead a church through change, develop and communicate your mission, vision, and values, and a lot more. Learn more.
Use coupon code: samplecode3
Feel free to share this page with other friends in ministry.
Questions? Contact Steve McCoy: email@example.com.